Equitable Charitable Foundation Grant
Equitable Bank Charitable Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Apr 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Nebraska: Douglas County, Hall County, Lincoln County
Location of residency: Counties in Nebraska: Douglas County, Hall County, Lincoln CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The purpose of the Foundation is to provide funding to support charitable causes within the Bank’s market areas and its neighboring communities. This support will include, but not be limited to, providing grants to or for, community development, housing assistance, local education, not-for-profit community groups, cultural organizations and similar types of organizations or projects designed to improve the quality of life within the Bank’s local community.
Equitable Bank has a rich history of community involvement in the communities it serves. This commitment was recently strengthened with the establishment of the Equitable Bank Charitable Foundation.
Equitable Bank Charitable Foundation is keenly interested in funding community development via affordable housing, job training, and programs that assist the economically disadvantaged. We believe that education of our youth is our future and special emphasis will be given to educational efforts.
Programs providing continued quality health care and supportive human service programs are also a priority. We also will support local cultural groups and institutions knowing these grants will broaden access to cultural and art activities and will enhance the quality of life in the communities in which Equitable Bank operates. Most importantly, your request should be clear, well thought out, and contain realistic and measurable goals.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Equitable Bank Charitable Foundation will fund only 501(c)(3) organizations and those with “public charity” status or its equivalent.
- In some cases, site visits will be scheduled before funding decisions are made, and the organization may be requested to make a presentation to the Equitable Bank Charitable Foundation Board regarding their grant proposal.
- Equitable Bank Charitable Foundation’s primary target areas are the communities in which Equitable Bank operates.
- We are particularly interested in communities with diverse needs as well as areas where Equitable Bank is an integral part of the neighboring business community.
- There will be no funding to political or fraternal organizations or individuals.
- Organizations will not automatically be considered for funding the following year.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Equitable Charitable Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.