Erbacher Foundation Grants
The Erbacher FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next anticipated deadline: Feb 1, 2020
Later anticipated deadlines: Aug 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: India; Tanzania, United Republic of; Uganda
Location of residency: GermanyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The ERBACHER Foundation sponsors charitable projects that make life in the country possible, worth living and future-oriented. There are four different project categories:
- Projects in selected developing areas that directly pursue the purpose of securing healthy and balanced nourishment. The Foundation sponsors:
- agricultural methods to safeguard a permanent and survivable income in an economically smart and responsible way and to improve nourishment.
- projects in agricultural formation and training.
- agricultural practices to conserve biodiversity.
- agricultural projects to support disadvantaged women.
- Projects in selected developing areas that serve the protection of and access to water, soil and healthy air. This includes the sponsoring of:
- measures in the fields of water resources management, drinking water supply, basic sanitation as well as agricultural irrigation.
- reforestation to prevent erosion.
- measures to improve the quality of farmland.
- access to agriculturally productive soils for small farmers.
- efficient animal-breeding to diminish climate-relevant pollution.
- climate change adaption projects.
- Projects in selected developing areas that provide the necessary infrastructure, access to markets or know how for the successful and sustainable realization of the projects mentioned above. This includes the sponsoring of:
- processing and commercialization of agricultural projects.
- occupational training.
- structures of farming and business cooperatives.
- Programs of international exchange, studying and raising of consciousness to sensitize for the world-wide living conditions in the countryside. This includes the sponsoring of:
- transfer of knowledge between project partners.
- exchange projects which help to give interested young people and adults living in the region of the Erbacher Company the experience of the reality of life in agricultural developing areas.
- raising consciousness and PR at local level.
Right now, these priority countries are Uganda, Tanzania and India. Our concern is to build expertise in these three countries, support and facilitate the participation of our company’s employees who want to commit to our foundation and to establish contact between young people from our region and people in priority countries. We are still highly interested in the active exchange of knowledge and experiences – in our priority countries and all over the world.
No minimum and maximum budget limits are specified for this funding opportunity.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be German registered associations, who are involved in development cooperation and recognized by the tax office as a charitable organization.
- It is a requirement that this organization are working with a local NGO.
- Applications submitted by new partners will only be accepted for the priority countries:
- The Foundation does not finance research projects at universities and scientific institutions.
- The Foundation does not finance campaigns on development issues in industrial countries.
- The Foundation does not participate in projects that finance (micro-) loans.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Erbacher Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.