Erma A. Bantz Foundation Grants
The Erma A. Bantz Foundation (at the Greater Cincinnati Foundation)
Grant amount: Up to US $20,000
Next deadline: Oct 1, 2018 (Letter of inquiry)
Later deadlines: Nov 1, 2018 (Full proposal), May 1, 2019 (Letter of inquiry), Jun 1, 2019 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Ohio: Butler County, Clermont County, Hamilton County, Warren County
Location of residency: Counties in Ohio: Butler County, Clermont County, Hamilton County, Warren CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Erma A. Bantz Foundation
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Bantz Foundation makes grants to Greater Cincinnati organizations serving the visually impaired and hearing impaired.
- Applicants must have an IRS determination as a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
- Grantees are advised to wait at least one year from the date of last grant payment before reapplying to the Foundation.
- An organization that has previously had an application declined by the Foundation may resubmit an application after six months from the date its original application was declined.
- In most cases, organizations must be located in the Ohio counties of Hamilton, Butler, Clermont and Warren.
- The Foundation usually prefers to participate along with other donors in the support of a specific project.
- The Foundation will not provide continuing operational support to any grantee, and discourages annual requests.
- Grants will not be made to individuals, taxing authorities or political subdivisions.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Erma A. Bantz Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.