Erma A. Bantz Foundation Grants
The Erma A. Bantz Foundation (at the Greater Cincinnati Foundation)Suggest an update
Next deadline: Oct 1, 2020 (Letter of inquiry)
Later deadlines: Nov 1, 2020 (Full proposal), May 1, 2021 (Letter of inquiry), Jun 1, 2021 (Full proposal)
Grant amount: Up to US $20,000
Fields of work: Vision Impairment Care & Services Hearing Impairment Care & Services
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Ohio: Butler County, Clermont County, Hamilton County, Warren County
Location of residency: Counties in Ohio: Butler County, Clermont County, Hamilton County, Warren CountyView website Save
The Erma A. Bantz Foundation
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Bantz Foundation makes grants to Greater Cincinnati organizations serving the visually impaired and hearing impaired.
- Applicants must have an IRS determination as a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
- Grantees are advised to wait at least one year from the date of last grant payment before reapplying to the Foundation.
- An organization that has previously had an application declined by the Foundation may resubmit an application after six months from the date its original application was declined.
- In most cases, organizations must be located in the Ohio counties of Hamilton, Butler, Clermont and Warren.
- The Foundation usually prefers to participate along with other donors in the support of a specific project.
- The Foundation will not provide continuing operational support to any grantee, and discourages annual requests.
- Grants will not be made to individuals, taxing authorities or political subdivisions.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”