ESA Distinguished Achievement Award in Extension
Entomological Society of America (ESA)
Grant amount: US $500
Anticipated deadline: Jun 1, 2019
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Each year the Entomological Society of America, Certification Corporation, and the Entomological Foundation provide annual honors and awards to recognize scientists, educators, and students, who have distinguished themselves through their contributions to entomology.
This annual award, consisting of $500 and an inscribed plaque, recognizes outstanding contributions to extension entomology. The awardee is presented with the plaque at the ESA Annual Meeting.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The nominee must have demonstrated excellent performance through program creativity, impact, achievement, and delivery.
- Only nominations from ESA Branches are accepted for the ESA Distinguished Achievement Award in Extension.
- Each Branch is limited to one nomination per year.
- Members can only submit in one Branch each year.
- Any candidate nominated, but not selected, may be renominated no more than two times within the two-year period after his/her initial submission.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. The nominee must be a current ESA member.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the ESA Distinguished Achievement Award in Extension by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.