ESA Distinguished Achievement Award in Teaching
Entomological Society of America (ESA)
Grant amount: US $500
Deadline: Jun 1, 2018
Applicant type: Faculty
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Each year the Entomological Society of America, Certification Corporation, and the Entomological Foundation provide annual honors and awards to recognize scientists, educators, and students, who have distinguished themselves through their contributions to entomology.
The purpose of this award is to honor the role of entomological education as a basis for the entire discipline by recognizing an ESA member who is deems to the most outstanding educator of the year.
This award consists of $500 and an inscribed plaque presented at the ESA Annual Meeting.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The nominee must teach at the community college or university level.
- The nominee must have excelled through innovations in developing new courses, programs, and teaching methods.
- Only nominations from ESA Branches are accepted for the ESA Distinguished Achievement Award in Teaching.
- Each Branch is limited to one nomination per year.
- Any candidate nominated, but not selected, may be renominated no more than two times within the two-year period after his/her initial submission.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. The nominee must be a current ESA member. Members can only submit in one Branch each year.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the ESA Distinguished Achievement Award in Teaching by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.