ESA Foundation Career Enhancement Grant
Epsilon Sigma Alpha Foundation (ESA Foundation)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $2,000
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Conference
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The ESA Foundation’s Career Enhancement Grant provides funds to assist individuals who are seeking
further educational experiences and training to develop their personal career skills and opportunities for
ESA Foundation Life Active Membership program funds the Career Enhancement Life Grant.
The purpose of this Grant is to assist persons who seek further study/training, workshops, seminars,
intern training, etc. These events should be for the development of skills and job advancement. Funds
are to be used for Registration, study materials and special equipment needed to complete the program.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligibility for this grant is based on meeting the following criteria:
- This grant is designed specifically to support the career enhancement opportunities of the individual applicant.
- The proposed training, seminars, workshops must be provided by a recognized 501c3 or recognized training institution.
- Job training that is provided by certified training institutions.
- Special equipment that is required for job training as specified or recommended by the training provider for completion of training.
- Registration for workshops and seminars that are provided by recognized experts in their field or by certified training institutions or organizations.
- Materials required for the completion by the certified provider are eligible.
- All applicants must live within the United States.
- Grant money need to be used within one calendar year of its receipt.
- This grant is limited to one grant per applicant per year. Applicants are eligible to apply for the grant again in ensuing years.
- Applicants must be able to complete an evaluation form regarding their grant experience within a
year of the grant’s receipt.
- The Career Enhancement Grant is not to be used as a college scholarships, for college tuition, or for the repayment of debt.
- Requests for funds to put on or develop job training programs, workshops or seminars for others are NOT eligible for this grant.
- Requests to offset of the materials or incentives for programs that are given by the applicant are NOT eligible.
- The grant does not pay for travel expenses or other personal costs.
- The Grant does not cover personal costs such as food, travel or lodging expenses.
- The Grant is not available for out of Country applicants.
- No grant checks will be issued to individuals. They will be written to the sponsoring organizations on the applicant’s behalf.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the ESA Foundation Career Enhancement Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.