Esri Nonprofit Organization Program
Grant amount: Unspecified amount in in-kind support
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Esri: Pioneering ArcGIS, the world's most powerful mapping and analytics software.
Giving You the Tools to Change the World
Your passion is limitless, but your resources may not be. Equip your nonprofit with cutting-edge tools and training without busting your budget. From community services and conservation to aid and development, we're here to help you take your mission to the next level.
- Put Your Organization on the Map: Show the world you're making a difference through compelling maps and apps that highlight your work and build public support.
- Broadcast Your Mission: Reach new donors and discover like-minded communities to empower your mission.
- Set Plans. Execute Strategies. Change the World: Use the power of maps and geotargeting to devote resources to the places where they can do the most good.
- Inspire Trust and Boost Credibility: Build confidence in your mission through maps and reports that promote transparency to donors and granting agencies.
Qualified nonprofits involved in humanitarian, conservation, and community services efforts can use Esri ArcGIS technology to provide services and support for their operations and program management. If you are approved as a member, Esri will donate the same technology that is used in more than 350,000 organizations worldwide to help you meet your mission. While the software is free, there is a minimal annual administrative fee to cover processing and support.
A qualified member of the Nonprofit Organization Program will receive the specified ArcGIS software at no cost. An administrative fee will be assessed to cover operational expenses.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Qualified nonprofit organizations include noncommercial entities working on humanitarian, conservation, and community services programs that improve livelihoods and the environment.
- Eligibility is based on your formal tax-exempt status and the type of work you do.
- In the United States, this is signified by your 501(c3) designation and National Taxonomy of Exempt Entities (NTEE) category.
- For international applicants, the primary criterion is tax-exempt status as granted by your country.
- The specific nature of this status varies by country. Your eligibility status and tax-exempt verification will be determined by your local Esri distributor as part of the request process.
- Commercial; governmental; and primary, secondary, or higher education institutions are not eligible for the Nonprofit Organization Program.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Esri Nonprofit Organization Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.