Estelle J. Kelsey Foundation Grant
Estelle J. Kelsey FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $220,000
Fields of work: Art & Culture Civic Affairs Human & Social Services Science Health & Medicine Religion & Spirituality Youth Services Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Nevada: Carson City, Churchill County, Douglas County, Elko County, Eureka County, Humboldt County, Lander County, Lyon County, Pershing County, Storey County, Washoe County, White Pine County Show all
Location of residency: NevadaView website Save
About this funder:
Estelle J. Kelsey Foundation
Our Foundation's Mission:
The Foundation is organized and operated exclusively for the educational, religious and charitable purposes within the United States of America. However it leans towards serving the needs of Northern Nevada.
Our founder Estelle J. Kelsey wanted to help those in need to have a better life. She had a special place in her heart for children in need. Her hope was to help them grow, learn, and fulfill their dreams and aspirations.
The Estelle J. Kelsey Foundation was established in the state of Nevada in 2014. It was organized and is operated to make grants primarily to strengthen the existing programs and projects of civic and cultural, social services, medicine and science, as well as religious and youth facilities and programs.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are limited to purposes within the United States of America, however, it leans toward serving the needs of Northern Nevada.
- Any organizations who applies must hold a determination letter from the Internal Revenue Service stating that the organization is qualified under section 501 (C) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or other identification to establish eligibility to receive charitable contributions.
- Please note that the Foundation typically provides no more than two or three years of consecutive funding to its grantees.
- We do not make grants to individuals or contribute to capital campaigns, political campaign or politicians.
- We do not make grants to international organizations.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”