Ethel Frends Foundation Grant
Ethel Frends FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $2,500 - US $12,000
Anticipated deadline: Dec 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Counties in California: Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County, San Luis Obispo County, Santa Barbara County, Ventura County Show all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Ethel Frends Foundation was established in 1997 to support and promote canine care and/or canine education. The Frends Foundation specifically supports organizations that serve the following California counties: Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, or San Diego.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Ethel Frends Foundation supports and promotes canine care and/or canine education.
- The Frends Foundation specifically supports organizations that serve the following California counties:
- Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, or San Diego.
- Program support will also be considered.
- Small, program-related capital expenses may be included in general operating or program requests.
- Grants awarded by the Frends Foundation are 1 year in duration.
- Grant requests for general operating support are strongly encouraged.
- We typically do not provide support for start-ups.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Ethel Frends Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.