ETS/CGS Award for Innovation in Promoting Success in Graduate Education: From Admission through Completion
Council of Graduate Schools (CGS)Suggest an update
Grant amount: US $20,000
Anticipated deadline: Sep 6, 2020
Applicant type: College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- All member institutions of CGS will be eligible to apply for this award.
- Institutions that have won the award previously are eligible to apply again after a 10-year period.
- The grant proposal must be submitted by the principal graduate representative of the institution and endorsed by the institution's chief academic officer or president.
- The principal graduate representative at the institution must have oversight of the proposed initiatives.
- Applications involving more than one institution are acceptable.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. All member institutions of CGS will be eligible to apply for this award.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the ETS/CGS Award for Innovation in Promoting Success in Graduate Education: From Admission through Completion by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.