Eugene Edge III Charitable Trust Grant
Eugene Edge III Charitable TrustSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $30,000 - US $40,000
Deadline: Jul 31, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Brazos County, Texas
Location of residency: Brazos County, TexasView website Save
About this funder:
Eugene Edge III Charitable Trust
The Eugene Edge III Charitable Trust was created by Dr. Eugene Edge III of Bryan, Texas. Dr. Edge was a United States Naval Veteran, a small business owner, an Assistant Professor of English at Georgetown University and Professor at Sam Houston State University. Dr. Edge created this Trust to continue his lifetime of philanthropic giving in Brazos County, Texas. He died on January 10, 2015.
- Average grant size: $30,000 to $40,000
- Average number of grants per year: 15
- Average total giving per year: $590,000
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Eugene Edge III Charitable Trust primarily supports organizations located in and serving Brazos County, Texas in the areas of arts, education, health and human services.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- The foundation does not fund requests to support endowments.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Eugene Edge III Charitable Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.