Eversource Charitable Contributions
EversourceSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid Children’s Health & Pediatrics Youth Services Renewable/Sustainable Energy
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Connecticut, New Hampshire, Bristol Bay Borough, Alaska, Counties in Massachusetts: Barnstable County, Berkshire County, Bristol County, Dukes County, Franklin County, Hampden County, Hampshire County, Middlesex County, Norfolk County, Plymouth County, Suffolk County, Worcester County Show all
Location of residency: Connecticut, New Hampshire, Counties in Massachusetts: Barnstable County, Berkshire County, Bristol County, Dukes County, Franklin County, Hampden County, Hampshire County, Middlesex County, Norfolk County, Plymouth County, Suffolk County, Worcester County Show allView website Save
About this funder:
On April 8, Eversource announced over $2 million in donations to nonprofit organizations across its three state service area supporting customers and communities during the COVID-19 pandemic. During these challenging and uncertain times, the Eversource Foundation will continue to focus its giving on qualified non-profits in our service area that are providing COVID-19 related work or services.
Eversource Grants for Non-Profits
To support our communities and make a positive difference in the lives of our customers, Eversource awards grants to qualified non-profits in our service area, with a particular focus on the health and well-being of youth and the advancement and promotion of clean energy and related technologies.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eversource awards grants to qualified non-profits in our service area.
- Eversource does not make grants to the following:
- Personal expenses related to events, conferences, travel, etc.
- Corporations that do not qualify as charitable organizations as defined by the IRS Code
- Projects benefiting limited groups (religious, fraternal, political)
- Private foundations or endowments
- Reducing or eliminating a pre-existing debt
- Golf outings
- Organizations located outside the areas we serve and whose services do not benefit our customers
- Generally speaking, grants are not provided to organizations that receive direct support from United Way or other federated funds as we support these umbrella agencies through our direct giving and employee giving campaigns.