Evolving Earth Student Grant Program
Evolving Earth Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $3,000
Anticipated deadline: Mar 1, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student Postdoctoral Researcher
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Degree requirements: Applicants must be within a few years of receiving their PhDView website Save Need help writing this grant?
This program provides grants to support student research in the earth sciences. The emphasis will be on research topics that relate to the mission and priorities of the foundation. The mission of the Evolving Earth Foundation is to support education and research in the earth sciences. Grant applications that support this mission in any way will be considered, although preference will be given to grant requests that directly relate to focus areas of the foundation. These areas include:
- Understanding of paleoenvironments and paleoclimates during different intervals in earth's history.
- Understanding of taphonomic processes in terrestrial, marine and freshwater environments.
- Evolution, systematics or taxonomy of fossil plant or animal groups.
- Paleontological, paleobotanical or paleoecological studies of specific fossil localities. A multidisciplinary approach is strongly encouraged.
- Relationships of organisms in paleocommunities with each other or with their physical environment.
- Evolution of landforms and geologic features. This can be on a global, regional, or local scale.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Undergraduate students, graduate students, and post-doctoral researchers at accredited U.S. colleges and universities or research institutions are eligible to apply for grants.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Evolving Earth Student Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.