EWVCF Youth Grants
Eastern West Virginia Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $5,000
Deadline: Dec 10, 2019
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in West Virginia: Berkeley County, Jefferson County, Morgan County
Location of residency: Counties in West Virginia: Berkeley County, Jefferson County, Morgan CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Eastern West Virginia Community Foundation (EWVCF) was founded in 1995 to help donors create endowed funds to benefit 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations (including schools, churches and government agencies) in Jefferson, Berkeley and Morgan counties.
Youth Grants will be awarded to organizations serving Jefferson, Berkeley, and/or Morgan counties. Our Youth Grants fund educational, athletic, academic, social, civic, and community-based programs that involve or support children. Programs that celebrate diversity and/or promote equity and inclusion are encouraged. These grants are supported by several funds including but not limited to: Tom and Virginia Seely Morgan County Children’s Fund, C. Scott and Elizabeth C. Shade Youth Fund, and Jane P. Snyder Youth Fund.
Grants are awarded on a reimbursable basis.
Youth Grants –to support programs that assist sick, needy, dependent, neglected and disadvantaged children, improve the quality of life for children in the Eastern Panhandle community, and/or provide educational, athletic, academic, social, civic or community-based activities that involve or support children. Programs that celebrate diversity and/or promote equity and inclusion are encouraged. Grant range: $1,000 - $5,000
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible Organizations: The Community Foundation administers grants to organizations providing direct benefits to Morgan, Berkeley, and/or Jefferson counties in West Virginia.
- All applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- An already existing nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization in good standing with the IRS,
- An existing government/quasi-governmental agency, or public school applying for a project that is not funded by tax revenue,
- A religious organization requesting funding for non-sectarian activities, or
- A civic group that is not a 501(c)(3) organization requesting funding for a charitable community cause.
- In addition, 501(c)(3) organizations must be in good standing with:
- West Virginia Secretary of State’s Business & Licensing and also the Charities Division
- IRS, as assessed via IRS Pub 78 and GuideStar
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the EWVCF Youth Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.