Exelon Corporation Contributions Program
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Canada, Alabama, California, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia (US state), Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin Expand all
Location of residency: Canada, Alabama, California, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia (US state), Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
NOTE: Due to a system upgrade, online applications, requirements, and accounts for Exelon family of companies will be suspended for a blackout period beginning November 15, 2108 until February 2019.
Exelon Corporation (NYSE: EXC), now including the Pepco Holdings utilities, is the
nation’s leading competitive energy provider, with 2015 revenues of approximately $34.5
billion. Headquartered in Chicago, Exelon does business in 48 states, the District of
Columbia and Canada. Exelon is one of the largest competitive U.S. power generators,
with more than 32,700 megawatts of owned capacity comprising one of the nation’s
cleanest and lowest-cost power generation fleets. The company’s Constellation business
unit provides energy products and services to approximately 2 million residential,
public sector and business customers, including more than two-thirds of the Fortune
100. Exelon’s six utilities deliver electricity and natural gas to approximately 10 million
customers in Delaware, the District of Columbia, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey and
Pennsylvania through its Atlantic City Electric, BGE, ComEd, Delmarva Power, PECO and
Our corporate giving program aims to help our communities grow and thrive. We want to be a positive presence in the areas we serve.
We fund programs that deliver measurable, sustainable improvements in the communities we serve. We invest in organizations that have proven track records in these areas:
- Education: Programs that encourage students to stay in school and develop their full potential, promote math and science, improve workforce skills, and encourage personal development through scholarships, mentoring and internships.
- Environment: Programs that improve the quality of our environment; promote environmental education, conservation and preservation; develop cleaner sources of energy; protect endangered species; and beautify neighborhoods.
- Arts & Culture: Cultural institutions with broad public exposure and programs designed to make arts and culture more accessible to a wider and more diverse audience.
- Neighborhood Development: Programs and nonprofit organizations that support a range of offerings from health and human services to after-school programming. We contribute to many of these organizations through our Exelon employee United Way campaign, but we also make a limited amount of grants to local nonprofit organizations.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofit organizations in the communities where our employees and customers live and work.
- Exelon provides grants to 501(c)3 organizations.
- Grants are awarded only to organizations that do not discriminate based on religion, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
- Grants are only available to organizations that have not received one from Exelon or any subsidiaries within the past 12 months.
- We will not provide support to organizations that, in their constitution or practice, discriminate against a person or group on the basis of age, political affiliation, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, HIV/AIDS status or religious belief.
- Exelon does not provide grants to individuals.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Exelon Corporation Contributions Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.