Wolcott Family Foundation Grants
Wolcott Family FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Sep 6, 2020 4:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: Colorado Other eligible locations: United States
Location of residency: Preferred: Colorado Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofit organizations classified under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code are eligible.
- Requests will be considered for either general support or specific project support.
- Consideration will be given to projects that emphasize environmental preservation, advocacy and community involvement aimed at root causes of societal problems.
- Priority is given to organizations that:
- empower individuals and communities to organize for social change
- seek to strengthen civil liberties and civil rights issues (Examples: equal opportunity, equal justice and racism, equal protection and due process, disabilities, reproductive rights)
- build community development that seeks to break the cycle of poverty, create economic opportunity and build effective leadership in distressed communities (Examples: access to quality employment, leadership development, community participation)
- demonstrate linkages and interdependence of ecosystems and economics with win-win solutions and collaborative approaches
- geographic restriction - organizations based in Colorado are given preference
- What is not funded:
- groups with annual budgets over $350,000
- capital campaigns
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Wolcott Family Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.