FCB Standard Grant
First County Bank Foundation
Grant amount: US $2,500 - US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Mar 31, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Fairfield County, Connecticut
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
First County Bank Foundation, Inc.
In ways big and small, First County Bank has been making a difference in your community through the First County Bank Foundation philanthropic efforts.
The Foundation, which was established in 2001 to honor the bank’s 150th anniversary, contributes generously to nonprofit organizations that support community and economic development; increase the availability of affordable housing and programs that support quality of life and educational enrichment for families and children.
Its giving reflects the dedication and charitable inclination of First County Bank, its Directors, Corporators, Officers and Employees. As a mutual community bank with no shareholders, First County Bank considers contributions made by the Foundation a means of paying dividends back to the local communities it serves.
Our priority areas of focus are programs that:
- Support community and economic development such as job skills training and placement, initiatives to promote independence and self-sufficiency, meeting food, clothing, health and shelter needs, senior services and family support programs
- Increase the availability of affordable housing and programs that support quality of life including supportive and transitional housing, housing rehabilitation programs and first time homebuyer initiatives
- Provide educational enrichment for families and children including mentoring programs, summer activities, funding for college classes and parenting classes
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible for grants from the Foundation, organizations must:
- Have non-profit tax exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Have programs located in Stamford, Norwalk, Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan or Westport
- Have community support
- Address community needs
- Have measurable outcomes
- Demonstrate fiscal and administrative responsibility
- Special consideration will be given to those agencies/programs benefiting low-to-moderate income populations in our market.
- Grant requests supporting specific programs will be given priority over requests for general operating support.
- The First County Bank Foundation does not support the following:
- Capital/Endowment Campaigns;
- Fundraising Events;
- Sponsorship Opportunities;
- Deficit Spending/Debt Liquidation;
- Religious organizations, unless stated program is for the benefit of the community;
- Private/Parochial Schools;
- Organizations that discriminate in any way;
- Organizations not open to the public;
- Political causes.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the FCB Standard Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.