Federation of European Microbiological Societies
Grant amount: €1,000
Next deadline: Mar 10, 2018
Later deadlines: Mar 10, 2020
Applicant type: Research Scientist Faculty
Funding uses: Conference, Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: EuropeView website Save Need help writing this grant?
FEMS is leading the way in promoting excellence and equality in science, and in channelling high quality knowledge to solving today’s societal problems around microbiology. It does this by funding research, publishing journals, organizing collaborative projects and partnering with other organizations.
The FEMS-Lwoff Award series was initiated in 2000 at FEMS’ 25th Anniversary. It was named in honour of the 1st FEMS President (1974-1976), Professor André M. Lwoff.
- A prize-lecture to be presented at our popular biennial Congress
- A commemorative silver medal
- An honorarium of €1.000
- Up to five (for groups) free registrations to the FEMS congress.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The FEMS-Lwoff Award is awarded to a person, or group of persons for outstanding service to microbiology in Europe.
- All fields of microbiology are considered.
- Nominees are preferably working and residing in Europe.
- Members of FEMS Council, national microbiological societies, scientific
groups, or individual microbiologists may nominate a candidate.
- Members of the FEMS Executive Committee may not nominate candidates
from their own country.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the FEMS-LWOFF Award by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.