FEMS Meeting Attendance Grants
Federation of European Microbiological Societies
Grant amount: €250 - €600
Next anticipated deadline: Mar 1, 2019
Later anticipated deadlines: Sep 1, 2019
Applicant type: Postdoctoral Researcher PhD Student Masters Student
Funding uses: Conference
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Europe
Degree requirements: Applicants must be within 5 years of receiving their PhDView website Save Need help writing this grant?
FEMS is leading the way in promoting excellence and equality in science, and in channelling high quality knowledge to solving today’s societal problems around microbiology. It does this by funding research, publishing journals, organizing collaborative projects and partnering with other organizations.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- An early career scientist wishing to apply for a Meeting Attendance Grant should:
- be a microbiologist active in research,
- have either:
- obtained his / her highest academic degree (Bachelor, Master or PhD) less than five years prior to the application deadline date, or
- be a Master or PhD student,
- be a resident in a European country or a country that has a FEMS member society,
- be a member of a FEMS member society for at least one full year directly preceding the application deadline.
- To be eligible for the grant, applicants are to present at the meeting (oral or poster).
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Applicants must be member of a FEMS member society for at least one full year directly preceding the application deadline.
- Meeting Attendance Grants may support attendance at meetings worldwide but preference will be given to meetings within the European area.
- One grantee cannot receive a Meeting Attendance Grant more than twice.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the FEMS Meeting Attendance Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.