FEMS Research and Training Grants (formerly known as FEMS Research Grants)
Federation of European Microbiological Societies
Grant amount: Up to €4,000
Next anticipated deadline: Jan 1, 2019
Later anticipated deadlines: Jul 1, 2019
Applicant type: Postdoctoral Researcher PhD Student
Funding uses: Conference
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Europe; Armenia; Austria; Belarus; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Croatia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; Finland; France; Germany; Greece; Iceland; Israel; Italy; Latvia; Macedonia, the Former Yugoslav Republic Of; Moldova, Republic of; Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russian Federation; Serbia; Slovakia; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Turkey; Ukraine Expand all
Must travel to: Europe
Degree requirements: Applicants must be within 5 years of receiving their PhDView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Research and Training Grants (formerly known as FEMS Research Grants) are meant to assist early career scientists in pursuing research and training at a European host institution in another country than their own country of residence.
- Applicants should:
- be active microbiologists, having obtained their highest degree less than five years prior to the application deadline date OR be a PhD student;
- be a member of a FEMS Member Society; and
- be a resident in a European country or a country that has a FEMS member Society.
- These grants are intended to support travel and living costs of the grantee only.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Applicants should be a member of a FEMS Member Society, at least one year before applying.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the FEMS Research and Training Grants (formerly known as FEMS Research Grants) by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.