FEMS Research & Training Grants
Federation of European Microbiological Societies
Grant amount: Up to €4,000
Next anticipated deadline: Jul 1, 2018
Later anticipated deadlines: Jan 1, 2019
Applicant type: Postdoctoral Researcher PhD Student
Funding uses: Conference
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Europe; Armenia; Austria; Belarus; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Croatia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; Finland; France; Germany; Greece; Iceland; Israel; Italy; Latvia; Macedonia, the Former Yugoslav Republic Of; Moldova, Republic of; Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russian Federation; Serbia; Slovakia; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Turkey; Ukraine Expand all
Must travel to: Europe
Degree requirements: Applicants must be within 5 years of receiving their PhDView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Research and Training Grants (formerly known as FEMS Research Grants) are meant to assist early career scientists in pursuing research and training at a European host institution in another country than their own country of residence.
- Applicants should:
- be active microbiologists, having obtained their highest degree less than five years prior to the application deadline date OR be a PhD student;
- be a member of a FEMS Member Society; and
- be a resident in a European country or a country that has a FEMS member Society.
- These grants are intended to support travel and living costs of the grantee only.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Applicants should be a member of a FEMS Member Society, at least one year before applying.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the FEMS Research & Training Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.