Ferne Daniel (Animal Program) Fund Grant
Columbia Basin FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $3,000
Deadline: Mar 31, 2021 11:45pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit Indigenous Group Government Entity College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Washington: Adams County, Grant County, Lincoln County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
The Columbia Basin Foundation is a community foundation supported by a variety of
charitable contributions. The foundation is a catalyst for producing relationships based upon compassion, service and integrity. Our relationships are created by:
- Assisting donors to create charitable funds and achieve their philanthropic desires.
- Granting funds to community nonprofits to support charitable and educational needs.
- Providing leadership in partnering with local groups to identify community needs.
- Being a responsible steward of the funds we manage.
Ferne Daniel (Animal Program) Fund
Grant size: To be determined in January each year
Field of Interest: Animal shelter organizations
Geographic area: Grant, Adams and western Lincoln Counties of Washington State.
- Adams County Pet Rescue
- Daze of Camelot Animal Sanctuary
- Grant County Animal Shelter
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- All grantees must qualify as 501(c)(3) non-profit or public organizations or have a written agreement with a fiscal sponsor that has this designation.
- Geographic area: Grant, Adams and western Lincoln Counties of Washington State.
- The foundation will make grants only to qualified, tax-exempt nonprofit organizations for work directly benefiting residents of the Columbia Basin.
- The Foundation will:
- Place a priority on projects that help build the community and help strengthen community connections.
- Favor those applications that show the greatest promise of leveraging additional support from the community.
- Favor creative projects that meet specific community needs and benefit a broad segment of the local population.
- The Foundation will not:
- Make grants when the activities are not clearly described.
- Make grants when the goals are not specific or realistic.
- Make grants when the income and expense statements are incomplete or unclear.
- Make grants to individuals, government agencies, or religious organizations for religious purposes.
- Make grants for endowments, debt retirement, political campaigns, fundraising events, advertising, or conferences.
- Make grants to organizations that discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, gender, religion, or physical ability.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Ferne Daniel (Animal Program) Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.