Farrell Family Foundation Grants
Farrell Family Foundation (FFF)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: San Diego County, California
Location of residency: San Diego County, CaliforniaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
To contribute to the betterment of society through the support of education, health, human welfare and the arts.
An integral role of contributions will be to promote and encourage self-reliance, responsibility and accountability.
While giving can be easy, responsible giving is more challenging. The Farrell Family Foundation (FFF) is determined to make each gift with a sense of purpose and with the clear expectation of measurable outcomes. The preferred method of making major gifts is through "matching funds," as it encourages the receiving non-profit organization to work harder to solicit other gifts, while inspiring greater confidence in other donors. Through matching gifts the FFF's contribution can potentially be greatly enhanced.
The primary focus of the FFF will be in the following areas:
Education, with an Emphasis on Technology - Gifts will be made to tertiary institutions, as well as secondary schools oriented toward technology. Ideally these schools will serve underprivileged children who have the capability but not the resources to reach their full potential.
Health and Human Welfare - An FFF goal is to improve the health, well-being and self-sufficiency of members of society who require a helping hand to get them out of difficulty, but have the desire and will to eventually become independent and productive citizens.
The Arts - Recognizing that arts and culture play an important role in society as a whole, support will be given to organizations that provide quality in their productions/exhibitions, access to the entire community and strong outreach and educational programs.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- All donor recipients must be qualified tax exempt organizations under section 501 ( C ) 3 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, or the equivalent federal designation in another country.
- Grants will be given to organizations that demonstrate that they have competent management who have a history of delivering results in an effective and cost efficient manner. Levels of overhead expenses will be taken into consideration.
- An underlying philosophy that runs throughout all FFF contributions is the promotion of self-reliance, responsibility and accountability.
- Currently, the FFF is focused on funding strong organizations in San Diego County.
- Grants generally not approved for:
- Regular and ongoing operating support.
- Contingencies, deficits or debt reduction.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Farrell Family Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.