Field of Interest Funds: Darwin and June Hodges Fund
The Dallas FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $3,500 - US $4,500
Deadline: Jan 20, 2021 3:00pm PST (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Dallas County, Texas
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Dallas Foundation offers grants to help meet the community's needs.
Since our founding in 1929, The Foundation has awarded more than $662 million in grants to more than 6,000 nonprofit agencies.
Field of Interest funds are offered in the spring. There are various funds that are available for a nonprofit's specific cause, including arts, critical needs, low-income clients, animal welfare and more. You may submit a Letter of Inquiry (LOI) for the fund that best fits your organization's focus areas.
Darwin and June Hodges Fund
Helps faith-based organizations providing assistance to disadvantaged children with food, clothing, shelter or healthcare needs.
$3,500 to $4,500 available to grant annually.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible for a grant, an organization must be a tax-exempt, nonprofit agency that serves a variety of charitable purposes.
- All of our competitively awarded grants go to agencies that serve Dallas County.
- Your agency may be located outside the county; however, more than 50 percent of your agency's clients must be Dallas County residents to qualify for a competitive grant.
- Please note: Organizations are eligible to receive a competitive grant from The Dallas Foundation no more often than once every three years.
- Field of Interest funds are generally not available for:
- Organizations that have received grants from our Field of Interest funds or Community Impact funds within the preceding three years
- Multi-year grants
- Annual Fund campaigns, underwriting of fundraising events, and marketing campaigns
- Religious purposes (although we do support educational and social service programs offered by faith-based organizations)
- Organizations located outside Dallas County, unless more than 50 percent of the agency's clients served are residents of Dallas County
- Debt retirement
- Start-up organizations
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Field of Interest Funds: Darwin and June Hodges Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.