First Citizens Charitable Foundation Grant
First Citizens National Bank Charitable Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next anticipated deadline: Nov 15, 2018 2:00pm PST
Later anticipated deadlines: Jun 1, 2019 2:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Iowa: Butler County, Cerro Gordo County, Chickasaw County, Floyd County, Franklin County, Hancock County, Howard County, Mitchell County, Worth County, Wright County, Counties in Minnesota: Isanti County, Kanabec County, Mille Lacs County, Pine County Other eligible locations: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Counties in Iowa: Butler County, Cerro Gordo County, Chickasaw County, Floyd County, Franklin County, Hancock County, Howard County, Mitchell County, Worth County, Wright County, Counties in Minnesota: Isanti County, Kanabec County, Mille Lacs County, Pine County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The First Citizens Charitable Foundation was organized for distribution of funds to charitable, religious, educational and health care institutions in North Iowa and Minnesota.
The First Citizens Charitable Foundation (FCCF) is a corporation established under the Iowa Non-profit Corporation Act under Chapter 504(A) of Code of Iowa (1995), and commenced existence on December 27, 1995. Any non-profit 501(c)(3), civic, religious or government organization is eligible to apply for funds.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- We accept requests only from the counties that First Citizens Bank serves which are: Worth, Mitchell, Howard, Hancock, Cerro Gordo, Floyd, Chickasaw, Wright, Franklin, and Butler in Iowa and Mille Lacs, Kanabec, Pine, and Isanti in Minnesota.
- Applicants must:
- Be registered as a 501(c)(3), civic, religious or government organization.
- Be able to demonstrate the benefit to the community in which the project will take place.
- Have an endorsement from an FCB officer of the bank nearest the applicant, or if out of the FCB service area, a letter of recommendation from a recognized local community entity, e.g. Chamber of Commerce, Mayor, City Official.
- Be in good standing with FCCF if the organization received a previous grant award (Note: Good standing is determined by compliance with grant award expectations, as outlined in the notification letter received at the time of the award.)
- Priority will be given to:
- projects in the service areas of First Citizens Bank (FCB) in North Central Iowa and Central Minnesota; and,
- projects targeted to benefit low-to-moderate income households that meet the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) requirements enacted by congress in 19771 (family income below $50,640).
- FCCF does not grant funds to individuals.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the First Citizens Charitable Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.