First Citizens Charitable Foundation Grant
First Citizens National Bank Charitable FoundationSuggest an update
Next deadline: Nov 15, 2020 2:00pm PST
Later deadlines: Jun 1, 2021 2:00pm PDT
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Community Services
Applicant type: Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Iowa: Butler County, Cerro Gordo County, Chickasaw County, Floyd County, Franklin County, Hancock County, Howard County, Mitchell County, Worth County, Wright County, Counties in Minnesota: Isanti County, Kanabec County, Mille Lacs County, Pine County Other eligible locations: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Counties in Iowa: Butler County, Cerro Gordo County, Chickasaw County, Floyd County, Franklin County, Hancock County, Howard County, Mitchell County, Worth County, Wright County, Counties in Minnesota: Isanti County, Kanabec County, Mille Lacs County, Pine County Show allView website Save
About this funder:
About the First Citizens Charitable Foundation, Inc.
Over $6 million has been donated to North Iowa and Minnesota Communities
The First Citizens Charitable Foundation, Inc. is a corporation established under the Iowa Non-Profit Corporation Act under Chapter 504(A) of the Code of Iowa (1995), and commenced existence on December 27, 1995. The Corporation is organized for charitable, religious, educational, and scientific purposes, including, for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- We accept requests only from the counties that First Citizens Bank serves which are: Worth, Mitchell, Howard, Hancock, Cerro Gordo, Floyd, Chickasaw, Wright, Franklin, and Butler in Iowa and Mille Lacs, Kanabec, Pine, and Isanti in Minnesota.
- Applicants must:
- Be registered as a 501(c)(3), civic, religious or government organization.
- Be able to demonstrate the benefit to the community in which the project will take place.
- Have an endorsement from an FCB officer of the bank nearest the applicant, or if out of the FCB service area, a letter of recommendation from a recognized local community entity, e.g. Chamber of Commerce, Mayor, City Official.
- Be in good standing with FCCF if the organization received a previous grant award (Note: Good standing is determined by compliance with grant award expectations, as outlined in the notification letter received at the time of the award.)
- Priority will be given to:
- projects in the service areas of First Citizens Bank (FCB) in North Central Iowa and Central Minnesota; and,
- projects targeted to benefit low-to-moderate income households that meet the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) requirements enacted by Congress in 19771 (family income below $54,240 for Iowa and below $55,600 for Minnesota).
- FCCF does not grant funds to individuals.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”