Fiskars Project Orange Thumb Garden Grants
FiskarsSuggest an update
Anticipated deadline: May 1, 2021 9:59am PDT
Grant amount: Up to US $1,000 in in-kind support
Fields of work: Greening & Beautification Horticulture & Gardening
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Canada, United States
Location of residency: Canada, United StatesView website Save
The Project Orange Thumb® Garden Grant Program provides tools and resources to help communities reach their goals for collaboration, neighborhood beautification, and healthy, sustainable food sources. We’ll choose 25 community groups to receive $1000 plus tools for your community garden.
Examples of new garden initiatives and garden expansion initiatives Project Orange Thumb® Garden Grants have supported in the past:
- Gardens that grow produce for school meal programs
- Gardens created to increase environmental and agricultural education in the community
- Gardens donating produce to hunger relief programs
- Gardens for nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, and related facilities
- Gardens created to aid in healthy eating and lifestyle educational programs
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- In order to be eligible for a Project Orange Thumb® Garden Grant, the garden initiative must be for a not-for-profit or 501(c)(3) organization within North America that has not received a Project Orange Thumb® Grant in the past.
- The Project Orange Thumb® team looks for organizations committed to the long-term success of gardens that will promote healthy and sustainable food sources, community collaboration and neighborhood beautification.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”