Anna Fitch Ardenghi Trust Grant
Anna Fitch Ardenghi TrustSuggest an update
Deadline: Jun 15, 2021
Grant amount: Up to US $4,000
Fields of work: Health Care Access & Delivery Art & Culture Human & Social Services Education
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: New Haven County, Connecticut
Location of residency: New Haven County, ConnecticutView website Save
About this funder:
The Anna Fitch Ardenghi Trust was established in 1981 to support and promote quality educational, cultural, human services, and health care programming for underserved populations living in New Haven, Connecticut.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant organizations must have a principal office located in the city of New Haven, Connecticut.
- Grants from the Ardenghi Trust are 1 year in duration.
- Special preference is given to charitable organizations that focus on the arts or youth-related programming.
- Grant requests for capital projects will not be considered.
- Applicants will not be awarded a grant for more than 3 consecutive years.