Frank S. Flowers Charitable Trust Grant
Frank S. Flowers Charitable TrustSuggest an update
Grant amount: Approximately US $5,000
Deadline: Mar 15, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Gloucester County, New Jersey
Location of residency: Gloucester County, New JerseyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Frank S. Flowers Charitable Trust
The Frank S. Flowers Charitable Trust was created under Mr. Flowers’ Last Will and Testament following his death in 1979. Mr. Flowers was a successful banker and a resident of Woodbury, New Jersey. His primary philanthropic goal was to support and improve Gloucester County and organizations in which he was involved during his life. The Trust provides grants to educational, youth, health-related, and religious organizations that are primarily located in Gloucester County, New Jersey.
- Average grant size: $5,000
- Average number of grants per year: 28
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Frank S. Flowers Charitable Trust provides grants for educational, youth, health-related, and religious organizations that are primarily located in Gloucester County, New Jersey.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Grants are also considered for organizations having branches or offices in Gloucester County, New Jersey that treat and educate mentally disabled children.
- Preference will be given to requests for the following:
- Public high schools of Gloucester County, New Jersey, to provide scholarships for college or graduate study, or for vocational or technical training, to needy graduates of good character and scholastic ability, giving preference to graduates of Paulsboro High School, New Jersey
- Chapters or councils or branches of Y.M.C.A. and Boys Scouts of America located in Gloucester and Salem Counties, New Jersey
- Non-profit Gloucester County hospitals
- Churches in the boroughs of Paulsboro and Wenonah, New Jersey
- The Shriner’s Hospital for Children in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and the Masonic Home Charity Foundation of New Jersey
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Frank S. Flowers Charitable Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.