Foley Area Response Fund Grants
CommunityGivingSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $500 - US $1,000
Fields of work: Community Services Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid
Applicant type: Nonprofit, Indigenous Group, Government Entity
Funding uses: General Operating Expense
Location of project: Benton County, Minnesota
Location of residency: MinnesotaView website Save
About this funder:
NOTE: No deadline; Ongoing. Applications will be reviewed responsively as dollars are available.
We understand and share the concerns of our communities, our donors, volunteers, staff and their families as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to unfold. And though the challenges ahead are unknown, we remain optimistic that our communities will pull through and emerge stronger than before. The Foley Area Community Foundation has established the Foley Area Response Fund and invites 501c3 organizations to apply. The purpose of this fund is to support the local community in times of crisis, such as the current COVID-19 pandemic. This application will also serve as a tool for us and our funding partners to connect resources and people. The Foley Area Response Fund seeks to support unmet immediate needs of entities providing services to those affected locally by COVID-19 OR to entities who have experienced, due to COVID-19, a decrease of revenue which has led to an operational shortage.
Funding Amount Range: $500-$1,000
- Operating support for organizations with deep roots in community and have strong experiences with those impacted by crisis or who have an operational deficit due to COVID-19.
- Grant considerations for community-wide impact as follows:
- Heightened awareness of equity and supporting vulnerable populations
- Economic impact of reduced and lost work
- Immediate needs of economically vulnerable populations related to closures
- Increased demand for medical information and support
- Fear and confusion among the most vulnerable resident
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible Organizations:
- 501(c)3 Nonprofit Organizations
- Government entities
- Geographic Area: Grant must serve the Foley School District area.
- What We Don't Fund
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Political organizations or political campaigns
- Annual fundraising drives
- Debt retirement or deficit financing
- Payment for expenses already incurred
- Scholarships or medical research
- Grants for travel or conferences