Folsom Garden Club Scholarship
Folsom Garden ClubSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $500 - US $2,500
Deadline: Apr 15, 2020
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Counties in California: El Dorado County, Placer County, Sacramento County, Yolo County
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Folsom Garden Club are a Nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization welcoming anyone interested in our objectives. The mission of the Folsom Garden Club is to educate and foster relationships among people who have a love of horticulture, and to promote beautification of the City of Folsom, CA.
The Folsom Garden Club is offering scholarships at the following levels:
College/University or Junior College:
- Full-Time (12-15 Units): $1,000 - $2,500 Scholarship
- Part-Time (6-11 Units): $500 - $1,500 Scholarships
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant must be a California resident and one of the following:
- A resident (permanent home address) of Placer, Sacramento, El Dorado or Yolo County.
- A temporary resident in Placer, Sacramento, El Dorado or Yolo Counties attending a college or university within these counties.
- Applicant must have at least a 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) in order to apply.
- Applicant must be a college student entering the sophomore, junior, or senior year at an accredited college or university.
- Freshmen may apply for their sophomore year.
- Applicant must be majoring in:
- Horticulture, Floriculture, Landscape Design, Botany, Forestry, Agronomy, Conservation, Plant Pathology, Environmental Concerns and/or other related subjects.
- Scholarship funds can be used for tuition, books, or other school related expenses.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Folsom Garden Club Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.