Folsom Garden Club Scholarship
Folsom Garden ClubSuggest an update
Predicted deadline: Apr 15, 2021
Grant amount: US $500 - US $2,500
Fields of work: Landscape Architecture Horticulture & Gardening Agricultural Crops Botanical Conservation Plant Science Forestry
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Counties in California: El Dorado County, Placer County, Sacramento County, Yolo County
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save
The Folsom Garden Club are a Nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization welcoming anyone interested in our objectives. The mission of the Folsom Garden Club is to educate and foster relationships among people who have a love of horticulture, and to promote beautification of the City of Folsom, CA.
The Folsom Garden Club is offering scholarships at the following levels:
College/University or Junior College:
- Full-Time (12-15 Units): $1,000 - $2,500 Scholarship
- Part-Time (6-11 Units): $500 - $1,500 Scholarships
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant must be a California resident and one of the following:
- A resident (permanent home address) of Placer, Sacramento, El Dorado or Yolo County.
- A temporary resident in Placer, Sacramento, El Dorado or Yolo Counties attending a college or university within these counties.
- Applicant must have at least a 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) in order to apply.
- Applicant must be a college student entering the sophomore, junior, or senior year at an accredited college or university.
- Freshmen may apply for their sophomore year.
- Applicant must be majoring in:
- Horticulture, Floriculture, Landscape Design, Botany, Forestry, Agronomy, Conservation, Plant Pathology, Environmental Concerns and/or other related subjects.
- Scholarship funds can be used for tuition, books, or other school related expenses.