Frank B. Hazard General Charity Fund Grant
Frank B. Hazard General Charity FundSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $15,000
Deadline: Dec 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Providence County, Rhode Island
Location of residency: Providence County, Rhode IslandView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Frank B. Hazard General Charity Fund was established in 1924 to support charitable organizations that provide basic needs to low income populations. The Hazard General Charity Fund specifically supports charitable organizations that serve the people of Providence, Rhode Island. Organizations must be “under the management of persons who, or most of whom, are of the Protestant religious faith.”
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The nonprofit organization must be located in, and providing services in the City of Providence, Rhode Island.
- The nonprofit organization must provide basic needs to low income populations.
- A majority of the board of directors must be of the Protestant religious faith. (This requirement was specified by the donor, therefore we cannot accept the response that organizations do not know the religious affiliation of the directors)
- The majority of grants from the Hazard General Charity Fund are 1 year in duration.
- Preference is for requests that support organizations and programs that provide basic needs including food, shelter and healthcare.
- Grant requests for general operating support or program support are strongly encouraged.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Frank B. Hazard General Charity Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.