Frank E. Clark Charitable Trust Grant
Frank E. Clark Charitable Trust
Grant amount: Up to US $135,000
Anticipated deadline: Jul 31, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in New York: Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Queens County, Richmond County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Note: With respect to churches, the Trust is not accepting proposals at this time, as a designated beneficiary has been identified. We regret that we cannot respond to unsolicited inquiries.
In his will (signed in 1936), Frank E. Clark directed that the remainder of his estate be dedicated to a trust in order to provide support to religious and charitable organizations.
- Small churches in small communities, typically funded through national or regional denominational bodies; and
- organizations that provide services to very low-income adults, including homeless adults.
- With respect to churches, the geographic focus is determined in partnership with designated grantee(s);
- with respect to other programs — New York City.
Type of Support:
- Capital improvements and program expansion
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations must be classified by the Internal Revenue Service as public charities and tax-exempt under section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986.
- With respect to churches, the Trust is not accepting proposals at this time, as a designated beneficiary has been identified. We regret that we cannot respond to unsolicited inquiries.
- No grants are made to individuals or private foundations or for matching gifts or loans.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Frank E. Clark Charitable Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.