Putnam County Grantmaking
Community Foundation for Northeast FloridaSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $20,000
Next deadline: Mar 27, 2020 2:00pm PDT (Pre proposal)
Later deadlines: May 15, 2020 2:00pm PDT (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Putnam County, Florida
Location of residency: Putnam County, FloridaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
NOTE: Nonprofit organizations interested in applying for one-year grants of $5,000 to $10,000 in Putnam County are required to attend an orientation at the "letter of inquiry" deadline above.
Our 2020 grantmaking will seek to assist individuals and families by reducing barriers to educational success, eliminating food insecurity, and supporting veterans.
Nonprofit organizations in Putnam County interested in applying for grants, up to 2 years and $20,000, are strongly encouraged to attend an orientation in February of 2020.
Proposals in 2020 should seek to address the following populations affected by poverty:
- Creative and efficient services to veterans
- Students striving for a good educaion
- Residents who are food insecure
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations must be a 501c3 not-for-profit organization.
- We will seek proposals that are based only in Putnam County.
- Each nonprofit may apply for one grant.
- Funding awarded in 2020 is not intended to provide ongoing operational support.
- If an organization has a current active grant, they are not eligible to apply.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Putnam County Grantmaking by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.