Franklin County Foundation Grant
The Foundation for Enhancing Communities
Grant amount: Up to US $7,000
Anticipated deadline: Aug 1, 2018 1:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Franklin County, Pennsylvania
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Franklin County Foundation (FCF), a regional foundation of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities (TFEC), conducts an annual competitive grantmaking program for nonprofit organizations serving Franklin county.
FCF’s strategic grantmaking focus is to invest in innovative, collaborative approaches and solutions to community problems, and to support projects that demonstrate achievable outcomes, the potential for replication as a model program, and plans for sustainability beyond the grant term. The overarching goal is to fund programs and services that have the potential for the greatest impact on the quality of life and positive outcomes for individuals and families living in Franklin county.
FCF requires that applicant organizations be aligned with one or more of the following funding priorities:
- Arts & culture
- Community development
- Health & human services
FCF is additionally pleased to encourage applications that focus upon:
- programs & projects in the field of music & the arts;
- health services with particular emphasis on cancer;
- services for the in-need, elderly, & people with special needs;
- programs that benefit children with special needs or accessibility needs; and
- programs & projects that focus upon or nurture access to early childhood education.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible projects must serve Franklin County.
- Applicants must either be a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization or have a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization act as a fiscal sponsor for the proposed project.
- Grant seekers may apply for any funding project that best fits their needs and the FCF guidelines; FCF no longer uses separate applications for program or capacity projects.
- What we do not fund:
- Capital campaigns
- Direct lobbying to influence legislation or funding appropriations
- National and statewide umbrella organizations that cannot demonstrate a local presence
- New staff positions without a substantial plan for sustainability
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Retroactive projects
- FCF is unable to fund 100% of any project.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Franklin County Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.