Fred & Gretel Biel Charitable Trust Grant
Fred & Gretel Biel Charitable TrustSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $15,000
Anticipated deadline: May 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Washington: King County, Snohomish County Other eligible locations: Washington
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Fred & Gretel Biel Charitable Trust was established in 2004 to support and promote quality educational, human services, and health care programming for underserved populations.
Special consideration is given to organizations that provide food and clothing to low-income individuals and families. Consideration is also given to organizations that serve the economically disadvantaged through the provision of housing, legal assistance, or day care services.
A typical grant is $2,500.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Biel Charitable Trust typically supports organizations serving the people of King and Snohomish Counties in the Puget Sound region of Washington. Occasionally grants will be made out side of the Puget Sound area.
- Grants from the Biel Charitable Trust are 1 year in duration.
- Grant requests for specific programs are encouraged but requests for general operating support will be considered.
- Requests to assist with debt retirement or to correct an operating deficit will not be considered.
- Multi-year grants are not considered.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Fred & Gretel Biel Charitable Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.