Fred & Jean Allegretti Foundation Grant
Fred & Jean Allegretti FoundationSuggest an update
Next deadline: Aug 31, 2020 (Full proposal)
Later deadlines: Jun 30, 2021 (Letter of inquiry)
Grant amount: Up to US $25,000
Fields of work: Youth Services Senior Services Animal Welfare - General Education Child Welfare Services Human & Social Services Physical Disabilities Mental Health & Psychiatric Diseases Real Estate & Housing Art History Performing Arts Health Care Access & Delivery Artist Training & Development Visual Arts Media Arts Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: United States Other eligible locations: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Colorado, FloridaView website Save
About this funder:
The Fred & Jean Allegretti Foundation provides financial support to various domestic charitable organizations and institutions that work to improve the lives, minds, health and well being of children, adults, the elderly, animals and those physically challenged. It is our goal to provide a quality of life and dignity through humanitarian support, medical treatment, housing, education and the arts.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Proposals considered from:
- 501(c)3 organizations.
- Organizations that reflect the mission of our foundation.
- Organizations that keep books available to all potential contributors.
- Organizations that comply with all laws of reporting.
- Organizations in Colorado or Florida, USA
- Proposals not considered from:
- Organizations that are not exempt under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Service Code
- Organizations whose primary purpose is to influence legislation
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”