Fred & Jean Allegretti Foundation Grant
Fred & Jean Allegretti Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next deadline: Jul 31, 2018 (Full proposal)
Later deadlines: May 31, 2019 (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: United States Other eligible locations: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Colorado, FloridaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Fred & Jean Allegretti Foundation provides financial support to various domestic charitable organizations and institutions that work to improve the lives, minds, health and well being of children, adults, the elderly, animals and those physically challenged. It is our goal to provide a quality of life and dignity through humanitarian support, medical treatment, housing, education and the arts.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Proposals considered from:
- 501(c)3 organizations.
- Organizations that reflect the mission of our foundation.
- Organizations that keep books available to all potential contributors.
- Organizations that comply with all laws of reporting.
- Organizations in Colorado or Florida, USA
- Proposals not considered from:
- Organizations that are not exempt under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Service Code
- Organizations whose primary purpose is to influence legislation
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Fred & Jean Allegretti Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.