Freshwater Fisheries Society of BC Scholarship
Freshwater Fisheries Society of BC
Grant amount: Up to C $1,500
Anticipated deadline: May 31, 2018
Applicant type: Graduate Student Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: CanadaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Freshwater Fisheries Society of BC is a private non-profit organization dedicated to the enhancement and conservation of BC’s freshwater fish resources for the benefit of the public. The Society delivers the provincial fish stocking program to support sport fishing, offers a range of conservation services to protect wild fish and promotes the importance of sport fishing and fish conservation to the public.
The Freshwater Fisheries Society of BC awards up to four scholarship grants annually, each with a value of up to $1,500.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Scholarships are available to students enrolled in a fish culture or fisheries management program within a recognized post-secondary educational institution in British Columbia.
- To be eligible, applicants must have completed at least their first year of postsecondary studies and plan to continue as a student, with the intent of establishing a career in BC in one of the following fields:
- fish culture;
- recreational fisheries management;
- fisheries enhancement, conservation and/or research.
- Previous recipients are not eligible to reapply.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Freshwater Fisheries Society of BC Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.