Fund for Women of the Southern Tier Grants
Community Foundation of Elmira-Corning and the Finger Lakes, Inc.Suggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Deadline: Mar 1, 2020
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity College / University Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in New York: Chemung County, Schuyler County, Steuben County, Yates County
Location of residency: Counties in New York: Chemung County, Schuyler County, Steuben County, Yates CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Fund for Women of the Southern Tier is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose endowment and grantmaking are managed by the Community Foundation of Elmira-Corning and the Finger Lakes, Inc. The general grantmaking focus is to help girls and women achieve economic self-sufficiency and realize life goals through funds and programs in the areas of education, health, wellness, career, and life skills.
The targeted focus for the 2017 grantmaking year of the Fund for Women of the Southern Tier will be for programs/projects that support the education and/or health of girls and women. Grants will be made annually on a competitive basis.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be registered 501(c)(3) organizations located in and serving the citizens of Chemung, Schuyler, Steuben and/or Yates counties.
- The fund will make grant awards within the same geographic areas as the Community Foundation of Elmira-Corning and the Finger Lakes, Inc, Chemung, Schuyler, Steuben and Yates counties of New York.
- Proposals from faith-based organizations will be considered if:
- service benefits all, regardless of religion;
- service provided is not religious in nature; and
- there is no proselytizing associated with the service.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Fund for Women of the Southern Tier Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.