Furthermore Grants in Publishing
Grant amount: US $1,500 - US $15,000
Next deadline: Mar 1, 2018
Later deadlines: Sep 1, 2018
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Research, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Preferred: New York Other eligible locations: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Furthermore Grants in Publishing are intended to assist nonfiction books having to do with:
- Art, architecture, and design
- Cultural history, the city, and related public issues
- Conservation and preservation
We look for work that appeals to an informed general audience, gives evidence of high standards in editing, design, and production, and promises a reasonable shelf life.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant applicants must be 501(c)3 organizations.
- They have included civic and academic institutions, museums, independent and university presses, and professional societies.
- We will also consider grant requests from organizations based outside the United States if they have documented equivalent 501(c)(3) status.
- Funds apply to such specific publication components as:
- Book projects to which a university press, nonprofit or trade publisher is already committed and for which there is a feasible distribution plan are usually preferred.
- Recipients of Furthermore grants are located throughout the U.S. and abroad but mainly in New York City and New York State and its Hudson Valley.
- Applications from individuals cannot be accepted.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Furthermore Grants in Publishing by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.