Futrell-Mauldin Community Fund for Greater Rocky Mount
North Carolina Community Foundation
Grant amount: US $500 - US $7,500
Anticipated deadline: Aug 14, 2019 9:00am PDT
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in North Carolina: Edgecombe County, Nash County
Location of residency: North CarolinaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
North Carolina Community Foundation’s Community Grantmaking Program funds the work of charitable organizations that serve 67 counties within our statewide affiliate network.
NCCF affiliates are organized by regions, each with an assigned NCCF regional director who facilitates and supports the board’s grantmaking process.
The Futrell-Mauldin Community Foundation
The Futrell-Mauldin Community Foundation for Greater Rocky Mount joins more than 650 community foundations in transforming our nation and our neighborhoods through the power of philanthropy.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- General NCCF eligibility:
- Organizations must be qualified as tax-exempt public charities under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or be classified as a unit of local government (including public schools). An exception is made to include fire and rescue departments.
- If your organization operates as a 501 (c)(3) public charity via a fiscal agent, your application's supporting documentation must include a letter from the fiscal agent organization that verifies the relationship and includes when the relationship was established.
- Faith-based organizations may apply for funding to support social outreach and charitable service programs to benefit the community-at-large, but they may not apply for general operating support.
- Only those organizations that serve the counties within our affiliate network will be considered.
- If an organization serves multiple counties within our network, that organization may complete a separate application for each of those affiliates.
- Organizations must offer programs and services without discrimination on the basis of age, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, physical ability, sexual orientation, political affiliation or religious belief.
- Grants are not awarded for:
- Annual fund or capital campaigns
- Political purposes or lobbying
- Activities that are restricted to members of a particular faith community or promote a specific religious doctrine
- Re-granting by the applicant organization
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Futrell-Mauldin Community Fund for Greater Rocky Mount by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.