Gambrill Foundation Grant
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $15,000
Next deadline: Sep 15, 2018
Later deadlines: Apr 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University Museum/Library/Zoo
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Anderson County, South Carolina
Location of residency: United States, South CarolinaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Gambrill Foundation awards grants to organizations for religious,
charitable, scientific, literary or educational purposes within the
meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Grants to charitable organizations will be made at the sole and unrestricted discretion of the individual Co-Trustees. Generally, grants are designated for use within the Anderson County, South Carolina area or to support activities within the Anderson County area.
Program areas :
- Arts, culture, and humanities;
- Environment, animals;
- Human services;
- Public/society benefit;
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- The programs and services of the applicant must be consistent with the Foundation’s mission and values.
- The benefits of the grant must have a measurable impact within the Anderson County, South Carolina area and must benefit a substantial number of residents.
- All applicants must have the financial ability to sustain the funded program or project on a continuing basis.
- Preference will be given to AnMed Health Medical Center, the Salvation Army, libraries, churches, universities, and colleges.
- Grants for capital or special purposes will be preferred over grants for general or operational use.
- Priority will be given to grants that will be “matched” by funds from other sources.
- The foundation typically does not fund requests for:
- Annual appeals or membership drives
- Unrestricted endowment funds
- Operating expenses of established organizations
- Debt retirement
- Grants to individuals
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Gambrill Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.