GCCF: Pandemic Relief Fund
Greene County Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Basic Human Needs Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid Community/Public Safety Food Access & Hunger Supportive Housing & Shelters Mental Health & Psychiatric Diseases Poverty Alleviation & Services Show all
Applicant type: Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Greene County, Ohio
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
Grant Application for The Greene Giving Pandemic Relief Fund
The Greene County Community Foundation and the United Way will administer the grantmaking process with an oversight committee of funders. The size and number of grant awards are directly related to the amount of money available.
Grants from the fund will complement the work of public health officials and expand the community’s capacity to respond and assist effectively and efficiently in the outbreak. Grants will be awarded to vetted community-based and 501(c)(3) charitable organizations.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To Be Eligible for a Grant, Your Organization Must:
- be recognized as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization, church, or an eligible government or educational institution; provide services in Greene County; and benefit citizens of Greene County Ohio.
- In Addition, You Must Focus On:
- Immediate, basic human needs (food, shelter, safety, etc.);
- Mental health services;
- Addressing the economic impact on individuals from reduced or lost work due to the outbreak.