GCRCF: Linn County Fund Grant
Greater Cedar Rapids Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Deadline: Oct 12, 2019 2:30pm PDT
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Linn County, Iowa
Location of residency: Linn County, IowaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Linn County Fund supports programs and projects that enhance the quality of life and community development outside the Cedar Rapids metropolitan area in Linn County, Iowa.
- Priority is given to applications from non-metro communities in Linn County.
- Capital projects are eligible for consideration.
- Priority is given to programs that are well designed, responsive to community conditions, innovative, makes effective use of community resources, and tests or demonstrates solutions to community issues.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Community Foundation accepts applications from nonprofit organizations with a 501(c)(3) status, governmental organizations, and non-501(c)(3) organizations that have completed arrangements to obtain a fiscal sponsor.
- Organizations based in the Cedar Rapids area may apply for projects benefiting non-metro Linn County with support and partners identified within the community being served.
- Support efforts in Linn County outside metro area (Cedar Rapids, Marion, Hiawatha, Robins)
- Ineligible Activities:
- Fundraising events and activities
- Re-granting funds to other nonprofits
- Religious activities: contact program officer for clarification
- Scholarships for primary and secondary education and post-secondary degree programs
- Expenses that have occurred or will occur during the grant review process
- Low Priority Activities:
- Travel out of the region
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the GCRCF: Linn County Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.