GCRCF: Organizational Development Fund Grant
Greater Cedar Rapids Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $2,000 - US $15,000
Next anticipated deadline: Jun 12, 2020 2:30pm PDT
Later anticipated deadlines: Sep 18, 2020 2:30pm PDT, Feb 14, 2021 2:30pm PST
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense
Location of project: Linn County, Iowa
Location of residency: Linn County, IowaView website Save
About this funder:
The Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation invests in local nonprofit organizations that contribute to improving the quality of life in our community. Our grants support innovation, sustainability and capacity building.
Organizational Development Fund
The Organizational Development Fund supports nonprofit organizations in building their capacity in Linn County, Iowa.
- This fund supports projects that build the organization’s capacities by developing strategies, systems, structures, and skills.
- It does not assist with construction of new facilities or renovation of existing facilities.
Types of Organizational Capacities
- Mission, Vision, Strategy, and Planning
- Management Team Leadership
- Board Leadership
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Program Design and Evaluation
- Human Resources Management
- Legal Resources
- Financial Management
- Fund Development
- Marketing, Communications, and External Relations
- Information Technology
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Organizational Development Fund accepts applications from nonprofit organizations with a 501(c)(3) status in Linn County that have been fully operational for two years or longer and with operating budgets less than $50M.
- An organization providing services outside Linn County may apply for the Linn County portion of the project cost.
- Project Requirements:
- Staff costs must be less than 50% of the total project budget.
- Projects involving either Legal Resources or Information Technology must be directly related to another Capacity type.
- Ineligible Activities:
- Fundraising events and activities
- Program-specific staff training
- Staff salary costs except when costs are directly related to project implementation
- Religious activities or efforts supporting an organization’s core religious mission
- Expenses that have occurred or will occur during the grant review process
- Low Priority Activities:
- Travel out of the region
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the GCRCF: Organizational Development Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.