GCRCF: President’s Fund Grant
Greater Cedar Rapids Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $2,500
Fields of work: All fields of work
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Linn County, Iowa
Location of residency: Linn County, IowaView website Save
About this funder:
The Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation invests in local nonprofit organizations that contribute to improving the quality of life in our community. Our grants support innovation, sustainability and capacity building.
Purpose: The President’s Fund supports emergency expenses and emerging opportunities for nonprofit organizations in Linn County, Iowa. This fund is intended for infrequent use in unique circumstances.
Maximum Request Amount and Duration of Grant: $2,500 and up to 12 months
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The President’s Fund accepts applications from nonprofit organizations with a 501(c)(3) status.
- Project Eligibility:
- Emergency Expenses:
- These are expenses resulting from unexpected circumstances that put the organization itself in jeopardy and/or are addressing a life-or-death situation.
- Emerging Opportunities:
- Due to changing community circumstances an unexpected opportunity occurs or the need for a new program or service arises. Funding is needed to take advantage of the opportunity, provide the service or start the program while other funding sources are sought.
- The opportunity could not have been anticipated in the course of an organization’s typical annual planning.
- It must be a time-sensitive situation of broad community importance.
- Opportunities that can be or could have been submitted within a grant cycle are not eligible for President’s Fund grant support.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”