GCRCF Program Fund Grant
Greater Cedar Rapids Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $60,000
Next deadline: Feb 14, 2020 2:30pm PST
Later deadlines: Jun 12, 2020 2:30pm PDT, Sep 18, 2020 2:30pm PDT
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity College / University Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Linn County, Iowa
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Funds for the Community grants are made from permanently endowed funds entrusted to the Community Foundation. Grants are available for both emerging and established organizations and for projects ranging from small, time-limited grants to larger, multi-year commitments.
Supports new and innovative programs and sustains current and/or ongoing programs.
The Program Fund supports new, innovative programs and sustains current and/or ongoing programs that impact the quality of life in Linn County, Iowa.
- This fund is intended to target the programmatic work of an organization and is not intended to assist with capital infrastructure projects (bricks and mortar), but may be used for historic preservation projects that aim to restore cultural and natural resources.
- Awards are not intended to replace public dollars, but may be used to supplement public funding for specific initiatives.
Maximum Request Amount and Duration of Grant
The Grant Opportunity Chart outlines award ranges and durations which vary based on organization age and organization budget size. The chart also provides information regarding frequency of application limitations.
- Multi-year grants may not exceed $60,000 over the duration of the request. For example, a three-year request is limited to $20,000/year.
- The Community Foundation does not generally fund more than 20% of an organization’s budget.
- New initiatives are always limited to a maximum of $15,000.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Community Foundation accepts applications from nonprofit organizations with a 501(c)(3) status, governmental organizations, and non-501(c)(3) organizations that have completed arrangements to obtain a fiscal sponsor.
- Multiple organizations may submit a joint application for a collaborative project. Contact a program officer to discuss.
- Ineligible Activities
- Fundraising events and activities
- Religious activities: contact program officer for clarification
- Scholarships for primary and secondary education and post-secondary degree programs
- Expenses for projects and programs that have already occurred or will occur during the grant review process
- Low Priority Activities:
- Travel out of the region
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the GCRCF Program Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.