Gene Conley Foundation Grant
Gene Conley FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $20,000
Anticipated deadline: May 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Texas
Location of residency: TexasView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Gene Conley Foundation was created under the Last Will and Testament of Lillian Conley Martin, formerly Lillian Cornelius Conley, of Quanah in Hardeman County, Texas. Ms. Martin died on March 16, 1987.
The Gene Conley Foundation awards grants exclusively for religious, charitable, scientific, literary or educational purposes, or for the prevention of cruelty to children or animals. It's mission is to support a variety of charitable causes, primarily within north central, Texas.
- Arts, culture, and humanities
- Environment, animals
- Human services
- Public/society benefit
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- First Baptist Church, Quanah, Texas
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, Dallas, Texas
- Northwest Texas Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America, Wichita Falls, Texas
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Gene Conley Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.