General BCNA Grants
Boulder County Nature AssociationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $3,000
Anticipated deadline: Feb 16, 2021
Applicant type: Individuals Organizations
Funding uses: Research, Project / Program
Location of project: Boulder County, Colorado
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
The Boulder County Nature Association (BCNA) is a private, non-profit membership organization committed to our mission: “To educate, inform, and inspire for the purpose of conserving and promoting resilient natural ecosystems in our region.” BCNA is pleased to offer research funding as small one-year grants for projects consistent with our mission.
Grants are available in two categories:
- General BCNA grants of up to $3,000 for projects to further our understanding of the ecosystems of Boulder County with an emphasis climate change and the expanding Front Range development on our forests, streams, and recreation areas. Research findings should add to the knowledge base available to Boulder County decision-makers to both protect and enjoy our natural resources.
- Ken Evenson Memorial Grants of up to $2,000 for projects specifically for research on our native cats (mountain lion, lynx, and bobcat).
- see separate grant page here.
Proposals should begin with an introduction to the problem or hypothesis followed by a succinct statement of purpose. The introduction should be followed by a description of the scope of the work, time-line, methods, qualifications of the applicant, and budget (including other funding sources if applicable).
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants fund researchers and projects that will add to our understanding of the natural history of Boulder County or will augment the existing documentation of the County’s ecosystems.
- Note that no institutional overhead is allowed; individuals at institutions requiring overhead can apply as independent scholars.
- Preference will be given to funding materials, data analysis, and technical assistance over principle investigator salary.
- No institutional overhead will be allowed. Individuals at institutions requiring overhead can apply as independent scholars.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the General BCNA Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.