George A. & Grace L. Long Foundation Grant
The George & Grace L. Long FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $2,000 - US $12,000
Anticipated deadline: Apr 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Connecticut
Location of residency: ConnecticutView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The George A. & Grace L. Long Foundation was established in 1960 to support and promote quality educational, cultural, human services, and health care programming for underserved populations in Connecticut.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant organizations must serve the people of Connecticut and have a principal office in Connecticut.
- An applicant must demonstrate financial responsibility, indicate the qualification of its staff leadership, and should indicate why the organization requesting a grant is the logical one to carry out the project.
- Grants from the Long Foundation are 1 year in duration.
- The Trustees normally give preference to proposals for specific programs or projects.
- Applicants will not be awarded a grant for more than 3 consecutive years.
- The Trustees normally do not make grants for deficit financing, annual giving, or capital projects.
- The Foundation does not provide support for endowment campaigns.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the George A. & Grace L. Long Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.