George A. Ohl, Jr. Trust Grant
George A. Ohl, Jr. TrustSuggest an update
Next deadline: Jun 15, 2021
Later deadlines: Jan 22, 2022
Grant amount: US $2,000 - US $20,000
Fields of work: Poverty Alleviation & Services Human & Social Services Health Care Access & Delivery Science Recreation Health & Medicine Real Estate & Housing Education Civic Affairs Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: New Jersey
Location of residency: New JerseyView website Save
About this funder:
About the Foundation
George A. Ohl, Jr. lived in Newark, New Jersey, and he established this foundation through a testamentary bequest. The purpose of the foundation is to improve the well-being of New Jersey citizens. Mr. Ohl died on February 16, 1947.
To provide grants to qualified 501(c)(3) organizations in New Jersey whose programs focus on community welfare efforts.
- Average grant size: $2,000 to $20,000
- Average number of grants per year: 25
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The George A. Ohl, Jr. Trust awards grants to qualified 501(c)(3) organizations in New Jersey whose programs focus on community welfare efforts.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Preference will be given to requests for the following:
- Relief of the poor
- Improvement of living conditions
- Care of the sick, young, aged, homeless, incompetent, and helpless
- Science, health, recreation, education, and good citizenship