George A. Ohl, Jr. Trust Grant
George A. Ohl, Jr. TrustSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $2,000 - US $20,000
Next deadline: Jan 22, 2020
Later deadlines: Jun 15, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: New Jersey
Location of residency: New JerseyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
About the Foundation
George A. Ohl, Jr. lived in Newark, New Jersey, and he established this foundation through a testamentary bequest. The purpose of the foundation is to improve the well-being of New Jersey citizens. Mr. Ohl died on February 16, 1947.
To provide grants to qualified 501(c)(3) organizations in New Jersey whose programs focus on community welfare efforts.
- Average grant size: $2,000 to $20,000
- Average number of grants per year: 25
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The George A. Ohl, Jr. Trust awards grants to qualified 501(c)(3) organizations in New Jersey whose programs focus on community welfare efforts.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Preference will be given to requests for the following:
- Relief of the poor
- Improvement of living conditions
- Care of the sick, young, aged, homeless, incompetent, and helpless
- Science, health, recreation, education, and good citizenship
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the George A. Ohl, Jr. Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.