George A. Ohl, Jr. Trust Grant
George A. Ohl, Jr. TrustSuggest an update
Next deadline: Jun 15, 2020
Later deadlines: Jan 22, 2021
Grant amount: US $2,000 - US $20,000
Fields of work: Civic Affairs Education Real Estate & Housing Health & Medicine Recreation Science Health Care Access & Delivery Human & Social Services Poverty Alleviation & Services Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: New Jersey
Location of residency: New JerseyView website Save
About this funder:
About the Foundation
George A. Ohl, Jr. lived in Newark, New Jersey, and he established this foundation through a testamentary bequest. The purpose of the foundation is to improve the well-being of New Jersey citizens. Mr. Ohl died on February 16, 1947.
To provide grants to qualified 501(c)(3) organizations in New Jersey whose programs focus on community welfare efforts.
- Average grant size: $2,000 to $20,000
- Average number of grants per year: 25
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The George A. Ohl, Jr. Trust awards grants to qualified 501(c)(3) organizations in New Jersey whose programs focus on community welfare efforts.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Preference will be given to requests for the following:
- Relief of the poor
- Improvement of living conditions
- Care of the sick, young, aged, homeless, incompetent, and helpless
- Science, health, recreation, education, and good citizenship
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”