George E. Curtis Charitable Fund Grants
The George E. Curtis Charitable Fund
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Jul 31, 2018 2:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Plymouth County, Massachusetts
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are limited to US organizations which are tax exempt under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954.
- Organizations must agree to deliver services to Individuals in a non- discriminatory manner, without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, sexual preference, or national origin.
- Preference is given to those organizations that offer direct service to elderly and disabled individuals to assist them in remaining in their homes despite economic, physical or other hardships.
- The Trustees look favorably upon applicant organizations governed by a Board of Directors which demonstrate a positive history of accomplishment, stability and low employee turnover.
- The Curtis Trust does not ordinarily provide financial support for:
- Grants to Individuals
- Renovations to existing facilities frequented by elderly or handicapped person
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the George E. Curtis Charitable Fund Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.